CEDIA is the Custom Electronics Design and Installation Association. This is the custom electronic industry’s trade association. CEDIA-certified professionals have met vigorous industry standards, are formally educated and specially trained. Also, CEDIA member companies have agreed to the CEDIA Code of Ethics, perhaps the most highly regarded standard in the Electronic Lifestyles industry.
For the consumer, CEDIA provides valuable resources when selecting a Custom Installation Professional. They have a library of articles to help homeowners understand available options and select the right professional for the job. To access this library, see http://www.cedia.net/homeowners/articles.php
What does a CEDIA Certified Expert working in your home mean to you?
A CEDIA Certified Expert has completed training through the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA). This international trade association of companies specializes in planning and installing electronic systems for the home.
Their extensive training includes:
- Home Networking
- Home Automation & Communication Systems
- Media Rooms
- Single or Multi-Room Entertainment Systems
- Integrated Whole-House Control of Lighting Security, HVAC and other systems
Our CEDIA Certified Staff Is Praised for…
- Taking the mystery out of home electronics systems; we explain things well and are able to provide guidance once we know a client’s needs and lifestyle
- Being friendly and personable
- Their knowledge, discretion and professionalism